Below are 2019 supply lists (MS), as well as summer assignments and reading lists for the 2019 Summer Break.
- Middle School Math 2019 Summer Work (**2019)
- AP Art (**2018)
- AP/ECE Summer Reading (**2019)
- Advanced Freshman English (**2018)
- AP English Language & Composition (Adventures of Huckleberry Finn) (**2019)
- Honors 10 English (**2019)
- Honors English I (The Odyssey) (**2019)
All high school honors math courses will have a summer work assignment.
Wheeler’s Math courses will be using Khan Academy for 2018 summer work. Please reference the class codes below for your respective subject(s) and any questions regarding Math summer work should be directed to Mrs. Reyes. The AP Statistics summer work packet can be downloaded here.
To join your teacher’s Khan Academy class for summer work:
- Go to khanacademy.org/join
- Enter your class code and press “Add”.
- If you don’t already have an account, press “Create a new account”. Enter your date of birth, then sign up using Google, your school email, or by creating a username.
- Enter your grade and subject. Now you’re ready to start learning.
- ECE Calculus I (Reyes) – Khan Academy class code: 3NVYJ3RS (**2019)
- Honors Algebra I (Reyes) – Khan Academy class code: KYVU89W5 (**2019)
- Honors Algebra II (Cervini) – Khan Academy class code: NT82UA5C (**2019)
- Honors Geometry (Grande) – Khan Academy class code: WGJPCUV9 (**2019)
- Honors Precalculus (Reyes) – Khan Academy class code: 4AS8NDNA (**2019)
- All summer work is due the first day of school.
- Students can attempt each Khan Academy assignment a maximum of 3 times.
- All of the assignments will be averaged and count as a quiz grade.